THE KINLEYS - LOVE RULES LYRICS
Writer(s): AUSTIN, WILLIAM D. / KINLEY, HEATHER / KINLEY, JENNIFER / ZAVITSON, RUSSELL ANDREW
Artist: The Kinleys Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
They play in the schoolyard.
He gives her his cookie at lunch.
She wears her hand-me-down,
Faded flannel run-arounds.
Jimmy, he has more than enough,
But money doesn't catch a ball, and
That's what matters after all, here.
They didn't set the boundaries,
They didn't draw that line.
They only know how they feel inside.
Maybe they're young and learnin'.
Oh, no, but they're no fools.
Here, in their little world,
Jimmy's outta school now,
He's gettin' married.
Met the girl he's been dreamin' of.
'Round here the locals frown
On people, from her side of town.
They know how to make it rough.
The only thing that's goin' down
Is the love that they have found here.
Oh, sweet blindness.
All those lines just fade away.
It only starts when your heart leads the way.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Kinleys Love Rules Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Shut Up Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Little Moments Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - Tell Me It's Real Lyrics
- Groove Coverage - Moonlight Shadow Lyrics
- Jose Alfredo Jimenez - Un Mundo Raro Lyrics
- The Strokes - Automatic Stop Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Moon River Lyrics
- The Temptations - Lean On Me Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Bug-A-Boo Lyrics