THE LOCUST - WET-NURSE SYNDROME HAND-ME-DOWN DISPLAY CASE LYRICS
Artist: The Locust Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Loose screws swallowed sometimes stick out.
Stomach acid exceeding blood,
Victory factory all tapped-out.
Conveyor belt hobbies seldom furnish in unfamiliar settings.
The ultimate dependence shower.
Sore thumb sandwich tastes great at this point.
The nervous system never had it so good.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Locust Wet-nurse Syndrome Hand-me-down Display Case Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late Lyrics
- M2M - Pretty Boy Lyrics
- Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Especially For You Lyrics
- Arty - Together We Are Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Somebody Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die Lyrics