THE LYNDSAY DIARIES - MIXTAPES AND MEMORIES LYRICS
Artist: The Lyndsay Diaries Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I was thinking about how it drives me crazy just to feel your hand in mine,
and how simple that is
and I've thought about saying no to hope
but I have this funny habit of putting pictures up on the wall of you and me.
I know that priorities never understand reality
and time never lends itself to those who are waiting on love.
But it is overdue that we should share this night and Grace,
your smile is the only thing that keeps me breathing.
The hours pass by like minutes when I'm with you.
The hours pass like minutes in the rain.
So lets stand here in the rain forever.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Lyndsay Diaries Mixtapes And Memories Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) - Drawn & Quartered Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- M2M - Pretty Boy Lyrics
- Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Especially For You Lyrics
- Arty - Together We Are Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Somebody Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die Lyrics