THE LYNDSAY DIARIES - PAPER AIRPLANE DREAM LYRICS
Artist: The Lyndsay Diaries Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
And I know that we're almost there.
This day has been best at overwhelming me.
And these thoughts are running races in my head.
I'm anxious to see the ocean
And run my fingers through the sand.
Will stencil in silly words like "love" and "forever"
And let the tide run over them.
Run over me.
We live in a world of familiar strangers that meet
And greet the stale, cold air every morning.
I'm always overanxious to get to the point,
Overanxious just to get there.
I want you to know that I failed in trying to please everyone.
The waves are crashing high at their peaks and I wonder,
"What in the world are they running from,
And what am I running from?"
Counting to ten and taking beep breaths.
I'm almost out of opinions.
So I close my eyes real tight.
I just want to drive with my eyes closed.
I feel numb, out of control.
Going crazy. I swear I'm going crazy.
I hear you asking, and I hear you pleading.
But it's out of my hands.
I can't save you. I can't even save myself.
I'm not your savior. So save yourself.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Lyndsay Diaries Paper Airplane Dream Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) - Drawn & Quartered Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- M2M - Pretty Boy Lyrics
- Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Especially For You Lyrics
- Arty - Together We Are Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Somebody Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die Lyrics