THE MCGUIRE SISTERS - NO MORE LYRICS
Writer(s):PEARSON, MATTHEW / CANNON, DONALD E. / HARRIS, CLIFFORD J. / POLITE, LLOYD / CAMERON, JASPER TREMAINE
Artist: The Mcguire Sisters Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The McGuire Sisters
On a picnic morning without a warning
I looked at you and somehow I knew
On a day for singing,
My heart went winging
A picnic grove was our rendezvous
You and I in the sunshine
We strolled the fields amd farms
At the last light of evening,
I held you in my arms
So when days grow stormy
And lonely for me
I just recall picnic time and you.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Mcguire Sisters No More Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- Ludacris - 9 Times Out Of 10 Lyrics
- M2M - Pretty Boy Lyrics
- Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Especially For You Lyrics
- Arty - Together We Are Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Somebody Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die Lyrics