THE METHADONES - SLOW DOWN LYRICS
Writer(s):Emmerson, Simon / Evans, Richard
Artist: The Methadones Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
I've got too much going on and I don't know what to do.
The pace is getting frantic, everything is falling through.
I'm way over my head and the load is way too much to bear.
I brought it all upon myself.
I still keep going on moving as fast as I can.
Can't stop to pick up the pieces try to fill every demand.
Moving twenty directions simultaneously.
I lost my ehad along the way.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Methadones Slow Down Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late Lyrics
- M2M - Pretty Boy Lyrics
- Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Especially For You Lyrics
- Arty - Together We Are Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Somebody Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die Lyrics