THE MIDWAY STATE - STUPID LOVE SONGS LYRICS
Artist: The Midway State Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Back alleys are so dark at twelve and one o’clock, I’m empty handed with only a glass but no I won't drink. Its seven-thirty again I’m dreaming that I had a life instead I’ll sit here on the edge of my bed singing stupid love songs that don't ever end. I don't want to hate you. I wish that I could love you. instead I’ll wallow in misery and dance to the rhymes of your sweet nurseries, well I’ve tried begging down your stone cold eyes but I should have known that I’d look to far from what's inside of your heart.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Midway State Stupid Love Songs Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- H.I.M. (His Infernal Majesty) - Drawn & Quartered Lyrics
- Vampire Weekend - Ya Hey Lyrics
- M2M - Pretty Boy Lyrics
- Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There Lyrics
- Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Especially For You Lyrics
- Arty - Together We Are Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Somebody Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Nothing To Lose Lyrics
- Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die Lyrics