THE MORNING OF - SMOOTH SAILING LYRICS
Artist: The Morning Of Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Lately I have noticed change,
Like a vessel overcome by waves.
Except our anchor's down,
As we make paradise clear.
Oh, how the years have passed,
Progression's fast, but it never last,
Long enough for us to steer.
I am not a fighter.
And I'm not much for love.
But this current is oh so strong,
As we let ourselves sail the seas.
She's sweet, I know she's sweet,
But not as sweet as melody.
It feels like sand between my toes.
This goes to show, what you can do,
If you just let go.
It could be raining, don't be complaining.
But I'll just let all these rainbows shine.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Morning Of Smooth Sailing Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late Lyrics
- Alias - More Than Words Can Say Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - A Woman's Worth Lyrics
- Staind - The Outside Lyrics
- Aqua - My Oh My Lyrics
- Juicy J - Bands Make Her Dance Lyrics
- M2M - Mirror Mirror Lyrics
- Pantera - Floods Lyrics
- Eagles - The Best Of My Love Lyrics
- Vanilla Ice - Ninja Rap Lyrics