THE NUMBER TWELVE LOOKS LIKE YOU - JAY WALKING BACKWARDS LYRICS
Artist: The Number Twelve Looks Like You Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Their arms frantically tossed through the air.
While his hands were together reciting a prayer.
Jesus my lord, don't take this good man, just let him finish what you began.
Stop covering this pavement with his blood, can you hear me, can you hear me?
The cameras start to roll now everyone can see.
To feed his family caused someone else to be taken from theirs.
It's head is now one with the pavement, and it's hiding behind the flares.
Time for heaven, or is it back to the shelter.
Well lying inside of a coffin is always going to be a warm temperature.
Naked and damned, the load is trapped and rolled away.
Midnight appetite, sirens silent.
Did you know that pedestrians always have the right of way?
Their lives came together when they danced in the street, it's really unexpected how some people meet.
One's covered in a sheet, the other sits in a back seat, and another relationship is then complete
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Number Twelve Looks Like You Jay Walking Backwards Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces Lyrics
- Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back Lyrics
- Papa Roach - Leader Of The Broken Hearts Lyrics
- Christina Milian - Dip It Low Lyrics
- Mukesh - Ek Din Bik Jayega, Maati Ke Mol Lyrics
- Fabulosos Cadillacs, Los - Carnaval Toda La Vida Lyrics
- Prince Of Egypt Soundtrack - Deliver Us Lyrics
- DJ Drama - My Moment Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Key To The Highway Lyrics