THE PRESETS - GIRL AND THE SEA LYRICS
Writer(s):HAMILTON, JULIAN/MOYES, KIMBERLEY/DIXON, SAMUEL R.
Artist: The Presets Lyrics
Popularity: 29 users have visited this page this week.
Tonight the hills are watching her as she runs towards the sea.
Yeah, she runs so she'll be free.
And of all the friends and enemies she's made along the way,
They are nowhere in her thoughts as she dives beneath the waves.
And he's the one that you've seen sometimes on TV,
And his shirt is on the ground while he's tackled by police.
And the parcel that he throws across the bridge into the creek,
It'll flow towards the sea, it will meet with her tomorrow.
No place, sometime.
We'll clear our eyes.
And when, you're down,
I'll come around.
And all, the places that she's been along the way.
Flames are licking at their walls. Night glows with their remains.
From far away the animals come gather round to see.
But she knows not how they feel and she knows not what it means.
When she was young we'd ask her what she'd like to be.
And she'd close her eyes and dream
Now we're nowhere in her thoughts as she dives beneath the waves.
Her place, I've found,
Could be, all ours.
I've seen, where you,
Would rather be.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Presets Girl And The Sea Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces Lyrics
- Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back Lyrics
- Papa Roach - Leader Of The Broken Hearts Lyrics
- Christina Milian - Dip It Low Lyrics
- Mukesh - Ek Din Bik Jayega, Maati Ke Mol Lyrics
- Fabulosos Cadillacs, Los - Carnaval Toda La Vida Lyrics
- Prince Of Egypt Soundtrack - Deliver Us Lyrics
- DJ Drama - My Moment Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Key To The Highway Lyrics