THE REMBRANDTS - MAYBE TOMORROW LYRICS
Writer(s):SOLEM, PHIL/WILDE, DANNY C.
Artist: The Rembrandts Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
I should have saved up all of my feelings, but I squandered them instead
And in one fragile moment, I could almost see
Just how things might have changed for better
I guess what is, was meant to be
Now I know...it's gonna take some time to let you go-ohhh
Maybe tomorrow, my heart will mend
Maybe tomorrow, we'll be friends
Maybe tomorrow, who's to say?
But tonight, it seems like tomorrow, is so far away-oh yeh
Tell me what can I do, to fill the space that once held you?
I see your face in every corner, hear your voice in every room
And I know this feeling, is the ghost of all our tears
Will you be hauntin' me forever...and ever?
I know.....i don't think that I can let you go-no
What am I gonna do without you baby..since you've been gone?-ooh
Maybe tomorrow-who's to say-hey!
But tonight, it seems like tomorrow is so far away
Oh no...there's just no way that I can let you go.....no
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Rembrandts Maybe Tomorrow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- Hillsong - Worthy Is The Lamb Lyrics
- Nelly - Over And Over Lyrics
- Boyzone - Baby Can I Hold You Tonight Lyrics
- City And Colour - What Makes A Man Lyrics
- Newsboys - I Am Free Lyrics
- Tag Team - Whoomp There It Is Lyrics
- Westlife - I Do Lyrics
- N-trance - Set You Free Lyrics
- Saajan Movie - Tumse Milne Ki Tamanna Hai Lyrics