THE REMBRANDTS - SOMEONE LYRICS
Writer(s):SOLEM, PHIL/WILDE, DANNY C.
Artist: The Rembrandts Lyrics
Popularity: 35 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Through every trial we'd ever care to go
When I look back I almost can't believe it
We're not the same people that we used to know
With all the years behind me spent pretending
I didn't need someone like you around
It makes it even harder to imagine
The life I'd be livin', if I hadn't found
SOMEONE TO HOLD ME, THE WAY THAT YOU DO
SOMEONE WHO NEEDS ME, THE WAY I NEED YOU
SOMEONE TO SHOW ME, A WAY THAT IS TRUE
SOMEONE TO LOVE ME.......THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU
When there was no one left for me to turn to
When all the world I knew was fallin' down
Oh there were times I could not face the mornin'
But everything's changed since the day that I found
Come on-Come on-Come on-Come on now!!
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., EMI Music Publishing
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Rembrandts Someone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Eagles - The Best Of My Love Lyrics
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Buttermilk Biscuits Lyrics
- M2M - Mirror Mirror Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Key To The Highway Lyrics
- Tag Team - Whoomp There It Is Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Awakening Lyrics
- Dil To Pagal Hai Movie - Bholi Si Soorat Lyrics
- Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back Lyrics
- Jem - Maybe I'm Amazed Lyrics