THE RIVERDALES - PLAN 13 LYRICS
Artist: The Riverdales Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Makin' out to Dion and the radio broke in
Said a one-armed lunatic was on the loose and Lucy freaked
Feel that dryer spinnin' crazy (?), that's what we call Plan 13
Wrapped with incest(??), back at Lucy's, under the street lights
Lucy walked around the car and kissed her man good-night
A bloody hook was hangin' from the handle gleamin', out of scene
Lucy dropped dead on the spot and that's what we call Plan 13
Sue was baby-sitting, getting freaky calls all night
The operator said, "We'll trace it, keep him on the line"
Call came in - "He's upstairs in the house!" the operator screamed
Sue ran out, the cops showed up, the kids were dead, that's Plan 13
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Riverdales Plan 13 Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Westlife - I Do Lyrics
- Madonna - Vogue Lyrics
- Nelly - Over And Over Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Is There Something Lyrics
- Dido - Don't Leave Home Lyrics
- U2 - Stuck In A Moment Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - I Can't Give You Anything But Love Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell Lyrics