THE SILENT TYPE - I ONCE GAVE A GIRL A GOLD RING LYRICS
Artist: The Silent Type Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
"It's a gift, it's a gift," she would say. "It's a symbol, a promise I made to someone who once cared for me so much he gilded his love around this ring. There was was a face once, a bearer, a name..." But her recollection had waned and she struggled for words to explain, "Well, beyond that the details are vague." Nothing remained. The gift was in vain.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Silent Type I Once Gave A Girl A Gold Ring Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Gravity Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - At Last Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Hotel Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Believe Lyrics
- Madonna - Vogue Lyrics
- Taking Back Sunday - New American Classic Lyrics
- U2 - Stuck In A Moment Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - I Can't Give You Anything But Love Lyrics