THE SILENT TYPE - THE GIFT LYRICS
Artist: The Silent Type Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Whether venom or honey, whether poison or cure, whether violence or beauty, I present you no more than a offering of words that I've grown to adore. Though their life is fleeting, the persistence they lack is the reason they're pure. Still, I stab into pages quickly to pin them down before they're gone, but each new abuse keeps my fingers bruised, for even words will do harm.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Silent Type The Gift Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Gravity Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - At Last Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Hotel Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Believe Lyrics
- Madonna - Vogue Lyrics
- Taking Back Sunday - New American Classic Lyrics
- U2 - Stuck In A Moment Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - I Can't Give You Anything But Love Lyrics