THE SINS OF THY BELOVED - ALL ALONE LYRICS
Writer(s):HILLMAN, CHRISTOPHER / ROBERTS, RICK
Artist: The Sins Of Thy Beloved Lyrics
Popularity: 103 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
the sun has faded away
the moonlight shines down on me
the gods play their symphonies
I feel so lost I fall on my knees
I think about times that used to be
when we danced just you and me
I cant't find the right words to say
I don't know how to say goodbye
Here...here I am...life is bright...
...There's no sorrow...nothing can stop us...
...Showed us hope....Angel of my forest...
...Saw my perfect...in my own soul.. death is unfair...that's real pain...
...Remoun you...I'm almost dead...
...I've...I've lost my hope...
...My...my will to live...
...My last farewell...forever...all alone...
In my eyes you see no pride
In my eyes you see no light
In my eyes you see a tear
In my eyes you see my fear
In my eyes you see my love
In my eyes you see no plight
In my eyes you see my hate
In my eyes you see my fate
Forever all alone
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
All Alone gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 2 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Sins Of Thy Beloved All Alone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ludacris - 9 Times Out Of 10 Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - Gravity Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - At Last Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Hotel Lyrics
- Yellowcard - Believe Lyrics
- Madonna - Vogue Lyrics
- Taking Back Sunday - New American Classic Lyrics
- U2 - Stuck In A Moment Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - I Can't Give You Anything But Love Lyrics