THE TEMPTATIONS - I WISH IT WOULD RAIN LYRICS
Writer(s):Penzabene, Rodger, Sr. / Whitfield, Norman J. / Strong, Barrett
Artist: The Temptations Lyrics
Popularity: 3036 users have visited this page this week.
The girl has found another and gone away.
With her went my future my life is filled with gloom
So day after day I stay locked up in my room.
I know to you, it might sound strange but I wish it would rain,
'Cause so badly I wanna go outside
But everyone knows that a man ain't supposed to cry
Listen, I gotta cry 'cause crying eases the pain,
Oh yeah, people this hurt I feel inside.
Words could never explain, I just wish it would rain.
Day in day out my tear-stained face
Pressed against the window pain,
My eyes search the skies desperately for rain,
Cause rain-drops will hide my tear -drops
And no one will ever know that I'm crying,
Crying when I go outside.
To the world outside my tears,
I refuse to explain, oh I wish it would rain,
Let it rain, let it rain.
I need rain to disguise the tears in my eyes.
Oh, let it rain.
I'm a man and I got my pride
Til' it rains I'm gonna stay inside and let it rain.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
I Wish It Would Rain gets avg. rating 9.6 out of 10 based on 14 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Temptations I Wish It Would Rain Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Reckless Abandon Lyrics
- Side A - So Many Questions Lyrics
- Sur Movie - Kabhi Shaam Dhale Lyrics
- 'N Sync - Pop Lyrics
- Travis Scott - Upper Echelon Lyrics
- Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song Lyrics
- Carpenters - Jambalaya Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Nightingale Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell Lyrics