THE WEAKERTHANS - UNCORRECTED PROOFS LYRICS
Artist: The Weakerthans Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Dial tones and license plates.
The words you didn't choose.
Everything the day's too small to hold spills on to the dusk,
and shorts the evening's fuse.
So you fumble for a voice and sing "Happy Birthday."
Read it to yourself again.
The stories always end the same.
She can't stay and he won't run,
and fear is where they're calling from.
Staunch the blood from countless tiny cuts.
We're all out of bandages.
The heaters rattle taunt.
Sifting through translucent shards of glass,
looking for a filament that lit the life you want.
So you fumble for the phone, grasp the cord and pull.
Will your readership complain the stories always end the same?
He can't stay and she won't run, and fear is where they're calling from.
Afraid is where you're calling from.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Weakerthans Uncorrected Proofs Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ciara - I'm Out Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Semicolon Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - She Said Yes Lyrics
- Train - Drops Of Jupiter Lyrics
- Slipknot - The Nameless Lyrics
- 50 Cent - What Up Gangsta Lyrics
- Will Smith - Fresh Prince Lyrics
- Ludacris - Southern Hospitality Lyrics
- Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead Lyrics
- Tv Theme Songs - The Love Boat Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Honey Lyrics