THE WHO - BELL BOY LYRICS
Artist: The Who Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
He's the only soul in the world that's real,
Well I see a face coming through the haze,
I remember him from those crazy days.
Ain't you the guy who used to set the paces
Riding up in front of a hundred faces,
I don't suppose you would remember me,
But I used to follow you back in '63.
I've got a good job
And I'm newly born.
You should see me dressed up in my uniform.
I work in hotel, all gilt and flash.
Remember the place where the doors were smashed?
Bell Boy! I got to keep running now.
Bell Boy! Keep my lip buttoned down.
Bell Boy! Carry this baggage out.
Bell Boy! Always running at someone's heel.
You know how I feel, always running at someone's heel.
Some nights I still sleep on the beach.
Remember when stars were in reach.
Then I wander in early to work,
Spend the day licking boots for my perks.
A beach is a place where a man can feel etc.
People often change
But when I look in your eyes,
You could learn a lot from
A job like mine.
The secret to me
Isn't flown like a flag
I carry it behind
This little badge
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Who Bell Boy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Ludacris - 9 Times Out Of 10 Lyrics
- 30 Seconds To Mars - Conquistador Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - She Said Yes Lyrics
- Train - Drops Of Jupiter Lyrics
- Slipknot - The Nameless Lyrics
- 50 Cent - What Up Gangsta Lyrics
- Will Smith - Fresh Prince Lyrics
- Ludacris - Southern Hospitality Lyrics
- Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead Lyrics
- Tv Theme Songs - The Love Boat Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - Honey Lyrics