THE CHARLIE DANIELS BAND - LITTLE FOLKS LYRICS
Writer(s): CHARLIE DANIELS
Artist: The Charlie Daniels Band Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Very much like me and you
The little things they say and do
They kinda make your day
Foolishness and common sense
Through the eyes of innocence
Skip a rope or jump a fence
Gettin' in the way
Daddy, why are you so tall?
Daddy, why am I so small?
Daddy, who makes snowflakes fall?
Could it be the Lord?
Chasing puppies, climbin' trees
Bumping heads and skinnin' knees
It's not very hard to see
That kids are God's reward
Little folks get down and out
The girls will cry and boys will pout
Before you know what it's about
They're smiling once again
Colored kites on summer breeze
Jingle Bells and Christmas trees
Too soon they're only memories
Do you remember when?
Daddy, what makes eagles fly?
What makes clouds float in the sky?
And Daddy, if I really try
Will I grow up someday?
But little folks slip through our hands
Like so many grains of sand
You'd best enjoy them while you can
So soon they fly away...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what The Charlie Daniels Band Little Folks Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jhene Aiko - Comfort Inn Ending Lyrics
- Eric Saade - Cover Girl Part II Lyrics
- Don Mclean - Castles In The Air Lyrics
- Biggie Smalls - Sky's Limit Lyrics
- Bread - Diary Lyrics
- Gloria Estefan - Conga Lyrics
- Mltr - Paint My Love Lyrics
- Jay-Z - Lucifer Lyrics
- Ruben Studdard - I Need An Angel Lyrics
- Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go Lyrics
- Toni Braxton - Breath Again Lyrics