THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS - PARTICAL MAN LYRICS
Artist: They Might Be Giants Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Doin' the things a particle can.
What's he like, it's not important,
Is he a dot, or is he a speck?
When he's under water does he get wet?
Or does the water get him instead?
Nobody knows, Particle man.
Triangle man hits particle man.
They have a fight -- triangle wins,
Size of the entire universe man.
Usually kind to Smaller man,
He's got a watch with a minute hand,
A millenium hand, and an aeon hand.
And when they meet, it's a happy land,
Powerful man, Universe man.
Hit on the head with a frying pan.
Lives his life in a garbage can,
Is he depressed, or is he a mess?
Does he feel totally worthless?
Who came up with Person man?
Degraded man, Person man.
Triangle man hits Person man,
They have a fight--Triangle wins,
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what They Might Be Giants Partical Man Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lee Hyori - Bad Girls Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Strong Enough Lyrics
- Three Days Grace - Over And Over Lyrics
- Akon - Bananza (Belly Dancer) Lyrics
- Darwin Hobbs - We Worship You Today Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - City Of Angels Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma (We All Shine On) Lyrics
- Skid Row - Monkey Business Lyrics
- Toto Cutugno - L'italiano Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List Lyrics
- Yes Boss Movie - Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon Lyrics