THIS MORTAL COIL - SONG TO THE SIREN LYRICS
Writer(s):TIM BUCKLEY, LARRY BECKETT
Artist: This Mortal Coil Lyrics
Popularity: 436 users have visited this page this week.
I did all my best to smile
til your singing eyes and fingers
drew me loving into your eyes.
And you sang "Sail to me, sail to me;
Let me enfold you."
Here I am, here I am waiting to hold you.
Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you here when I was full sail?
Now my foolish boat is leaning, broken lovelorn on your rocks.
For you sang, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow."
Oh my heart, oh my heart shies from the sorrow.
I'm as puzzled as a newborn child.
I'm as riddled as the tide.
Should I stand amid the breakers?
Or shall I lie with death my bride?
Hear me sing: "Swim to me, swim to me, let me enfold you."
"Here I am. Here I am, waiting to hold you."
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Song To The Siren gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what This Mortal Coil Song To The Siren Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lee Hyori - Bad Girls Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Strong Enough Lyrics
- Three Days Grace - Over And Over Lyrics
- Akon - Bananza (Belly Dancer) Lyrics
- Darwin Hobbs - We Worship You Today Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - City Of Angels Lyrics
- John Lennon - Instant Karma (We All Shine On) Lyrics
- Skid Row - Monkey Business Lyrics
- Toto Cutugno - L'italiano Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List Lyrics
- Yes Boss Movie - Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon Lyrics