THYRFING - MIMERS WELL LYRICS
Artist: Thyrfing Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
There was no earth, there was no heaven
An endless abyss, gasping like a wolf
Before the sons of Bor, raised the
lands to the sky
The ones who Midgard created
The sun shone upon stones
The grass was left untouched
And the earth slept in peace
"I know it all, where you hid your eye
Down in Mimer's well
He drinks your mead, your source of wisdom
He is drinking of your blood"
The well won't dry out as long as I live
I can promise you
But the sun will never shine over worlds nine
The final battle awaits
In the shape of an eagle, I flew
And I drank of Kvasir's blood
I created, I enlightened
But what is left today?
From Hlidskjalf I behold
I watch over you nine worlds I remember
In ancient times, giants spawned
But what is left untouched?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Thyrfing Mimers Well Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lee Hyori - Bad Girls Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Strong Enough Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Feelin' Single Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - These Are The Moments Lyrics
- Dilated Peoples - Worst Comes To Worst Lyrics
- 112 - Only You Lyrics
- Lata Mangeshkar - Tu Kitni Achhi Hai Lyrics
- The Killers - Midnight Show Lyrics
- The Who - 5:15 Lyrics
- Blondie - Atomic Lyrics
- Davido - Dami Duro Lyrics