TOM COCHRANE - CAN'T TURN BACK LYRICS
Writer(s):COCHRANE, THOMAS WILLIAM
Artist: Tom Cochrane Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
He had to do it his way they said, He should be quarantined
He went looking to the East, he went looking to the West
He was looking for the courage, To see which way was the best.
Can't turn back, Oh no
Look out on his right, He would look out on his left
He would look out in the distance, Where he could see the wilderness
When the thunderhead approached, He would pull off to the side
And when the sun broke through, He would get back out and ride
Cause you can't turn back....
Try to see the forest for the trees, The wind storm for the breeze
No one ever said that it would be that easy
You make your way through the debris, Cling to your beliefs
Even though the world might say your crazy
He always had the feeling, He would get back out alive
But the more that he sees of it, Then the less he fantasizes
Though he's lost a bit of freedom, He has traded it for love
Knows that he'd fight for it, If that push came to shove
Cause you can't turn back.....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tom Cochrane Can't Turn Back Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Lee Hyori - Bad Girls Lyrics
- Spice Girls - Strong Enough Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Happy People Lyrics
- Scorpions - White Dove Lyrics
- Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes Lyrics
- Andre Nickatina - Smoke Dope And Rap Lyrics
- Berlin - The Metro Lyrics
- Spoon - The Way We Get By Lyrics
- George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me Lyrics
- Jeff Buckley - We All Fall In Love Sometimes Lyrics
- Sizzla - Dry Cry Lyrics