TOM PETTY - LAST DANCE WITH MARY JANE LYRICS
Artist: Tom Petty Lyrics
Popularity: 331 users have visited this page this week.
Had a good lookin' mama who never was around.
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
With them Indiana boys on an Indiana night.
Well she moved down here at the age of eighteen,
She blew the boys away; was more than they'd seen.
I was introduced and we both started groovin'
She said, "I dig you, baby, but I got to keep movin' - on.
Keep movin' on."
Last dance with Mary Jane, one more time to kill the pain.
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again.
Well I don't know but I've been told, you never slow down,
you never grow old.
I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of goin' down,
Tired of myself, tired of this town,
Oh my, my, oh hell yes - Honey put on that party dress.
Buy me a drink, sing me a song,
Take me as I come . cause I can't stay long.
There's pigeons down on Market Square,
She's standing in her underwear.
Lookin' down from a hotel room,
Nightfall will be coming soon.
Oh my, my, oh hell yes, you got to put on that party dress.
It was too cold to cry, when I woke up alone.
I hit my last number, I walked to the road.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Last Dance With Mary Jane gets avg. rating 6 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tom Petty Last Dance With Mary Jane Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Warrior Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Shouldn't Come Back Lyrics
- R. Kelly - Happy People Lyrics
- Scorpions - White Dove Lyrics
- Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes Lyrics
- Andre Nickatina - Smoke Dope And Rap Lyrics
- Berlin - The Metro Lyrics
- Spoon - The Way We Get By Lyrics
- George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me Lyrics
- Jeff Buckley - We All Fall In Love Sometimes Lyrics
- Sizzla - Dry Cry Lyrics