TOM WAITS - HEARTATTACK AND VINE LYRICS
Artist: Tom Waits Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Wire, gamblers reevaluate along the dotted line, you'll never recognize
Yourself on heartattack and vine.
Doctor lawyer beggar man thief, Philly Joe remarkable looks on in disbelief,
If you want a taste of madness, you'll have to wait in line, you'll probably
See someone you know on heartattack and vine.
Boney's high on china white, shorty found a punk, don't you know there ain't
No devil, there's just god when he's drunk, well this stuff will probably kill
You, let's do another line, what you say you meet me down on heartattack and
See that little jersey girl in the see-through top, with the peddle pushers
Sucking on a soda pop, well I bet she's still a virgin but it's only twenty-
Five 'til nine, you can see a million of 'em on heartattack and vine.
Better off in iowa against your scrambled eggs, than crawling down cahuenga
On a broken pair of legs, you'll find your ignorance is blissful every goddamn
Time, your're waitin' for the RTD on heartattack and vine.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tom Waits Heartattack And Vine Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Betty Who - You're In Love Lyrics
- Cake - Frank Sinatra Lyrics
- Shakira - Estoy Aqui English Translation Lyrics
- 38 Special - Hold On Loosely Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Miracle Lyrics
- Elton John - Your Song Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Me With All Of Your Heart Lyrics
- Padosan Movie - Kehna Hai Kehna Hai Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - Lizzie Mcguire Theme Song** Lyrics