TOYAH - DREAM HOUSE LYRICS
Writer(s):SIDELNYK, STEVE / WILLCOX, TOYAH ANN
Artist: Toyah Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
There's a house on the outskirts of Marlborough
Past the polly tea rooms
Hidden in the trees
That watch your every move
Consumed by birdsong
Over the bunker
Away from the sports centre
City tip and parked cars.
Perched on a hillside
An undiscovered u.f.o.
A time thief
In mechanical conversation
Flashing beaming winking gleaming
At the gaping sky.
Throbbing with generation
Yet stalling your car
Burning all circuits
Among the standing stones
And old Sarum.
Real estate owner occupied
A growing concern
Attractive moods in the woodwork
The blinds hide the
Blushes fading adds maturity
Prime investment for the voyeur
Only jealously guarded.
The paint never peels
And the dust doesn't settle
On the linoleum-like substance
Across walls and floor.
Dark is the stage
No children live here
And no old die
Only silence prevails
Hide on the stairs
Cought in the thorns of the rose
Arbour helicopters, jets and siren
Wall reciting everry word that has
Ever brought a tree down
And bounce off the walls of the
Dream home whispering obscenities.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Toyah Dream House Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Betty Who - You're In Love Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - Dreams Lyrics
- John Lennon - In My Life Lyrics
- Tv Theme Songs - Green Acres Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I'll Be Loving You Always Lyrics
- Tumsa Nahi Dekha Movie - Woh Humse Khafa Hain Lyrics
- Foxes - Beauty Queen Lyrics
- Elvis Crespo - Tu Sonrisa Lyrics
- Rachael Yamagata - Be Be Your Love Lyrics
- Reunion - Life Is A Rock Lyrics