TRESPASSERS WILLIAM - LOW POINT LYRICS
Writer(s):WILLIAMS, ANNA-LYNNE / WILLIAMS, JOHN MICHAEL / BROWN, MATT / SIMONINI, ROSS
Artist: Trespassers William Lyrics
Popularity: 38 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I've been scared Not like this You lose things, I lost it Just please reach from somewhere My heart is done It's too scared I've never wished this before now If I said I did I take it all back You have to go all the way To know where it is All the way down You know what you'd stop for When you're running from your worst fear That you need it Now I'm fading This is what I'd like to lay in I've never wished this before now Now I know all the long steps down This time my eyes close like this I know my last thoughts I know my last wish To not be wishing To not have broke this To feel what I'm missing Somehow I broke it I only know breaking And what I want to lie in
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Trespassers William Low Point Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Something That We're Not Lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen - Lost In The Flood Lyrics
- Creed - My Sacrifice Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - Next Year Lyrics
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Falling In Love Again Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - The Remedy (I Won't Worry) Lyrics
- Mario - Let Me Love You Lyrics
- Radiohead - Bulletproof.. I Wish I Was Lyrics
- Sunidhi Chauhan - Kaisi Paheli Zindagani Lyrics
- Crystal Lewis - Cuan Grande Es El Lyrics