TRESPASSERS WILLIAM - MY HANDS UP LYRICS
Writer(s):WILLIAMS, ANNA-LYNNE / WILLIAMS, JOHN MICHAEL / BROWN, MATT / SIMONINI, ROSS
Artist: Trespassers William Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Turning into something I can't cope With not having Stop, stop it Could I put my hands up And ask that you stop Do I need to be in love I'm lost when it's just me With only a hope to make You happy enough to stay Return the words, the looks I give you like they're falling out of me Seconds change And at the end Your face is inerasable True, I need to be in love I'm lost when it's just me With only a hope to make You happy enough Do I need to be in love What is there otherwise from loving Just takes a face To make everything else erase Stop, stop it Could I put my hands up And ask that you stop
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Trespassers William My Hands Up Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Never Been Hurt Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Something That We're Not Lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen - Lost In The Flood Lyrics
- Creed - My Sacrifice Lyrics
- Foo Fighters - Next Year Lyrics
- Eagle Eye Cherry - Falling In Love Again Lyrics
- Jason Mraz - The Remedy (I Won't Worry) Lyrics
- Mario - Let Me Love You Lyrics
- Radiohead - Bulletproof.. I Wish I Was Lyrics
- Sunidhi Chauhan - Kaisi Paheli Zindagani Lyrics
- Crystal Lewis - Cuan Grande Es El Lyrics