TWELVE TRIBES - DRAGONFLIES LYRICS
Artist: Twelve Tribes Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
I was afraid to eat them for myself --God knows me?
I blew it.
Are you okay with the pain?
I see the swelling in your smile is dry.
I've said to you:
"I'd do anything to cut into your heart again"
but, no love doesn't satisfy.
I can taste that wetting need,
such passionless devouring,
damp through every one of your teeth,
back until it hits your spine.
And down the old chord where it spills in your stomach
[yes, we sift and sieve]
to collect dream after dream
after dream after dream
as I'll dig into space,
over impressions and anticipating
I will meet you again,
I will find you in my dreams
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Twelve Tribes Dragonflies Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Betty Who - You're In Love Lyrics
- Bush - I Don't Wanna Come Back Down From This Cloud Lyrics
- Fat Joe - What's Love Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Nothing On But The Radio Lyrics
- Jem - Flying High Lyrics
- AC/DC - Who Made Who Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - So Yesterday Lyrics
- Nat King Cole - Fascination Lyrics
- O-town - Nothing At All Lyrics
- Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky Lyrics