TWO THIRTY EIGHT (TWO THIRTYEIGHT) - MODERN DAY PRAYER LYRICS
Artist: Two Thirty Eight (Two ThirtyEight) Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
We just wanna find our own way home again.
We knew you as kids but lost you in smokey bars.
We lost you in the boom of lowered cars -
in parties that grew into the yard
God, if you can hear, as the sun is creeping down,
Could you kindly point me right out of town?
Honestly I'm sick and tired of falling down.
We knew you'd be here in the fray of darkest nights,
and the sad and holy glow of tv light,
in the blood and the bruise of back-alley fights.
So we're totally deprived,
I couldn't help myself to save my life
I couldn't help myself to save my life [x3]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Two Thirty Eight (Two ThirtyEight) Modern Day Prayer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Bush - I Don't Wanna Come Back Down From This Cloud Lyrics
- Fat Joe - What's Love Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Nothing On But The Radio Lyrics
- Jem - Flying High Lyrics
- AC/DC - Who Made Who Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - So Yesterday Lyrics
- Nat King Cole - Fascination Lyrics
- O-town - Nothing At All Lyrics
- Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky Lyrics