TWO THIRTY EIGHT (TWO THIRTYEIGHT) - THE BATHROOM IS A CREEPY PLACE LYRICS
Artist: Two Thirty Eight (Two ThirtyEight) Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
They are turning white.
I'm quite worked up by you
tonight and I can't even sleep,
so here I am.
It's 4 am.
Shaving in your 50's tub
with Lady Remington
and pictures line the walls
of people I've never met.
Who they are and why they're here
and why they're staring at me now.
The bathroom is a creepy place
for pictures of your friends.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Two Thirty Eight (Two ThirtyEight) The Bathroom Is A Creepy Place Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Bush - I Don't Wanna Come Back Down From This Cloud Lyrics
- Fat Joe - What's Love Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Nothing On But The Radio Lyrics
- Jem - Flying High Lyrics
- AC/DC - Who Made Who Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - So Yesterday Lyrics
- Nat King Cole - Fascination Lyrics
- O-town - Nothing At All Lyrics
- Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky Lyrics