TYLER KYTE - MY DEAR LYRICS
Artist: Tyler Kyte Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
How can I get this down?
I see you from across the room,
I can find you in a crowd.
You're right here and I lied to myself.
When I'm trying to be someone else.
I wanna keep you right here.
Your pages their all falling out.
I wanna be there when they fall to the ground.
I wanna know was it true?
You seem me from across the room.
Do you feel something too?
Because I'm still here.
And I miss you, my dear.
Thanks to TYLERFAN
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tyler Kyte My Dear Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Bush - I Don't Wanna Come Back Down From This Cloud Lyrics
- Fat Joe - What's Love Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Nothing On But The Radio Lyrics
- Jem - Flying High Lyrics
- AC/DC - Who Made Who Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - So Yesterday Lyrics
- Nat King Cole - Fascination Lyrics
- O-town - Nothing At All Lyrics
- Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky Lyrics