TYLER READ - THE SALTWATER REDEMPTION (LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS) LYRICS
Artist: Tyler Read Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
A governor's pardon called in the last second
My hands are bound and tied
My eyes are open wide
I am writing this as fast as I can
A governor's pardon for my transgressions
And we will serve our time
We'll make it out alright
Loose lips can sink these ships
Were drowning under water resolved to all our loss
Keep together we swim to shore together
Not drowning in the water where were numb but were not comfortable at all.
And we will make it out.
The blue and black the blushing ink, the crimes commit against the king, the lies that spin the shuffling, the pounding pulses quickening...
Evangeline! The incident. The apparition instrument, the southern cross, the map that meant, to lead us out of the places that we've been
Maybe I should have swam, maybe I should have tried, maybe I should have kept this in disguise, maybe I should believe in what you said
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Tyler Read The Saltwater Redemption (Loose Lips Sink Ships) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Bush - I Don't Wanna Come Back Down From This Cloud Lyrics
- Fat Joe - What's Love Lyrics
- Gary Allan - Nothing On But The Radio Lyrics
- Jem - Flying High Lyrics
- AC/DC - Who Made Who Lyrics
- Hilary Duff - So Yesterday Lyrics
- Nat King Cole - Fascination Lyrics
- O-town - Nothing At All Lyrics
- Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky Lyrics