U2 The Star Spangled Banner LyricsArtist: U2
Publishers: ©Universal Music Publishing Group
Popularity : 10 users have visited this page.
Oh, say can you see
By the dawns early light
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilights last gleaming?
Who's broad striped and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare!
The bombs bursting in air!
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there
Oh, say does that star spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave?
The hottest lyrics from U2
- Beautiful Day Lyrics
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Lyrics
- Stay (Faraway, So Close!) Lyrics
- One Lyrics
- Pride (In the Name of Love) Lyrics
- Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses Lyrics
- Ultraviolet Lyrics
- All I Want Is You Lyrics
- Vertigo Lyrics
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Lyrics