UB40 - GUILTY LYRICS
Artist: UB40 Lyrics
Popularity: 106 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Come sit down, make your self comfortable
Tell me something, how long have we known each other?
About ten months huh?
Say what's that on your finger? An engagement ring?
So you and john are getting engaged huh?
You know he's a mighty lucky guy
Should be proud to have a woman like you
Listen, I've got something to tell you
Don't think I'm getting fresh or anything like that
But this things been bugging me for a long time you know
And its getting heavier each and every day
And I've just gotta get it off my chest
See I've never seen anyone like you
I've never known anyone like you
Let me take me back to my childhood a while
See we had a medium size family you know we weren't rich
But my mother tried to bring us us the best she could
Didn't commit no crime nor nothing
But I had to reach man hood to commit this crime
According to the code of love, if there is such a code
See love is a thing well, you know?
It's a bit like quicksand
The more you wriggle the deeper you sink
And when it hit's you you've just got to fall
That's why I do believe that I am Guilty
Guilty of loving you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what UB40 Guilty Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Fire Starter Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care Lyrics
- Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun Lyrics
- Bush - Chemicals Between Us Lyrics
- Dil Ka Rishta Movie - Dil Ka Rishta Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - New York Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics
- Diana Ross - You Can't Hurry Love Lyrics
- Epica - Feint Lyrics
- F.r. David - Words Lyrics