UDO LINDENBERG - SONDERZUG NACH PANKOW LYRICS
Writer(s):WARREN, HARRY/GORDON, MACK
Artist: Udo Lindenberg Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Track twenty nine, boy you can gimme a shine
I can afford to board a Chattanooga Choo Choo
I've got my fare and just a trifle to spare
You leave the Pennsylvania station 'bout a quarter to four
Read a magazine and then you're in Baltimore
Dinner in the diner, nothing could be finer
Than to have your ham 'n' eggs in Carolina
When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar
Then you know that Tennessee is not very far
Shovel all the coal in, gotta keep it rollin'
Woo, woo, Chattanooga, there you are
There's gonna be a certain party at the station
Satin and lace, I used to call funny face
She's gonna cry until I tell her that I'll never roam
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Udo Lindenberg Sonderzug Nach Pankow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Fire Starter Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care Lyrics
- Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun Lyrics
- Bush - Chemicals Between Us Lyrics
- Dil Ka Rishta Movie - Dil Ka Rishta Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - New York Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics
- Diana Ross - You Can't Hurry Love Lyrics
- Epica - Feint Lyrics
- F.r. David - Words Lyrics