ULTIMATE FAKEBOOK - RED ELBOWS LYRICS
Artist: Ultimate Fakebook Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
My arms are two legs of a table folded patiently,
Perched up so I can see.
I guess I'm red elbows not sore knees,
I guess I see what it is to be too far back to see,
Red elbows don't bleed.
I watch you flaunt your pain so proudly-scissors on your sleeve,
like self destruction sheik,
I missed the reason I'm designed so sanitized and clean,
Mouthfull of dull teeth.
I'm not so high I can't be reached,
I'm not so dry I won't swim deep,
But I can't decide who I wanna be.
I'd wish to rule over my castle wear the crown and be,
The Indecision King,
I'd kiss the princess' lips but with the fire that dragons breathe,
She might have to save me.
I'm not inspired to referee,
I can't pick sides at rivalries,
I can't decide who I wanna be.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ultimate Fakebook Red Elbows Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun Lyrics
- Bush - Chemicals Between Us Lyrics
- Dil Ka Rishta Movie - Dil Ka Rishta Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - New York Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics
- Diana Ross - You Can't Hurry Love Lyrics
- Epica - Feint Lyrics
- F.r. David - Words Lyrics