ULTIMATE FAKEBOOK - THE SCHEME TO LISTEN NO MORE LYRICS
Artist: Ultimate Fakebook Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
He could finally see,
Time to get his wheels to loose up some,
Start turning round.
He didn't hear the whip crack,
The whistle and the click clack,
He finally felt free,
it's all a part of the scheme to listen no more,
Always wanted to think that he could come around in time,
Just a wish and a wink and now he's busting out like someone else entire.
He didn't want the lip smack,
Gettin' crucified with thumb tacks, is kind of obscene,
Just a couple of weeks of extensive draining, and he'd be back.
So when he hears the duck quack,
He grabs his gloves and gets mad,
He's really not mean,
Just decided to be a boxer,
not a punching bag.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ultimate Fakebook The Scheme to Listen No More Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun Lyrics
- Bush - Chemicals Between Us Lyrics
- Dil Ka Rishta Movie - Dil Ka Rishta Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - New York Lyrics
- John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics
- Diana Ross - You Can't Hurry Love Lyrics
- Epica - Feint Lyrics
- F.r. David - Words Lyrics