ULTRAVOX - MINE FOR LIFE LYRICS
Writer(s):ALLEN, CHRISTOPHER THOMAS / CANN, WARREN REGINALD / CURRIE, WILLIAM / URE, MIDGE
Artist: Ultravox Lyrics
Popularity: 26 users have visited this page this week.
A life as a stranger,
Hands through a wire,
Are mine for life.
Looking from a spiral staircase,
At a man with a suitcase,
As he shades his eyes.
Watching from a stained glass shelter,
He bides his time and thinks,
There must be more to life than this.
The poet reads his words out loud,
To a make-believe crowd,
In the quiet of his room.
Careful where the tears are falling,
He closed the book and cried,
There must be more to love than this.
See the boy on the walkway
Where the young have their own say,
And it screams from the wall.
He's writing for the hundredth time there,
I hate it all but,
There must be more to hate than this.
[Chorus x 4]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ultravox Mine for Life Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- SNSD - Love&Girls Lyrics
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Radiohead - Thinking About You Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Who Loves You Lyrics
- Cassidy - Hotel Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Black Math Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Thanks For The Memories Lyrics
- Papa Roach - Last Resort Lyrics
- Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds Lyrics
- Nancy Ajram - Enta Eih (English Translation) Lyrics