UNASHAMED - SEPARATED LYRICS
Artist: Unashamed Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
my ears heard every word that was said.
I sit here with my tears,
knowing tomorrow you won't be here,
and I sit, alone with myself,
alone with my thoughts,
surrounded by anger.
You don't think I can hear?
But each word gets louder and clearer.
I feel I am to blame.
I'll take this guilt upon myself,
my life has been shattered.
Torn in two, can I pick up the pieces,
will cracks always remain.
Will I ever be the same?
How can you tear apart my life,
or rule out what I feel inside.
Separated, caught between two sides.
Now I have to find purpose to my life,
now I am not alone, help is by my side.
You have been to me the Father,
that I've never had to turn in my time of pain.
You helped me to get up and to fight against
the evil that tries to take my life.
(If your life has been destroyed by a divorce, God can give you purpose and answers.)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Unashamed Separated Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Demi Lovato - Fire Starter Lyrics
- Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care Lyrics
- Radiohead - Thinking About You Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Who Loves You Lyrics
- Cassidy - Hotel Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Black Math Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Thanks For The Memories Lyrics
- Papa Roach - Last Resort Lyrics
- Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds Lyrics
- Nancy Ajram - Enta Eih (English Translation) Lyrics