UNASHAMED - WHAT WILL BECOME LYRICS
Artist: Unashamed Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
I've found no help from within myself,
I've taken my life and filled it with pain,
take sins hands from around my neck.
Complacent hands are choking me to death.
You said (you'd never leave me)
take my hands (off my eyes)
breath in me (breath of life)
take my soul (take my life)
What will become of this world,
when it all burns,
when it all fades away,
these choices that we make,
mean so much in the end.
I will lift up my hands,
reaching for my security.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Unashamed What Will Become Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Radiohead - Thinking About You Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Who Loves You Lyrics
- Cassidy - Hotel Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Black Math Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Thanks For The Memories Lyrics
- Papa Roach - Last Resort Lyrics
- Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds Lyrics
- Nancy Ajram - Enta Eih (English Translation) Lyrics