UNCLE OUTRAGE - SAD ASHLEY LYRICS
Artist: Uncle Outrage Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
I'm lonely again,
What the hell is wrong with me?
And I want something, but I see nothing
And I want something from you.
I don't wanna see myself
Next to the world with someone else.
I don't want to set you free.
I don't know.
Got a message from the real world
And it's waiting at the door.
Got a message and it's, "you need something new."
Got a message for myself.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Uncle Outrage Sad Ashley Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- Radiohead - Thinking About You Lyrics
- Valli Frankie Four Seasons - Who Loves You Lyrics
- Cassidy - Hotel Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Black Math Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Thanks For The Memories Lyrics
- Papa Roach - Last Resort Lyrics
- Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds Lyrics
- Nancy Ajram - Enta Eih (English Translation) Lyrics