UNDUN - CAGED LYRICS
Artist: Undun Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
You can't hold on, once I break free, there'll be no tears.
Can't you see the desire that's driving me
I can't be everything that you want, me to be
Now your crossing the line
Now your crossing the line.
Your strongest holds, the winkest link, what will you be
When I am gone, you'll realize, once I am free
What we have done, what we have dreamed, you'll set me free
One day you'll realize the truth and take back all the things you said to me
and all your lies.
Now I am gone, where are you now, so now you see
Your tightest grip, was not enough, now I am free
Now I am free, and you can't be, right here with me
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Undun Caged Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Alex Ubago - A Gritos De Esperanza Lyrics
- Andain - You Once Told Me Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Hell & Back Lyrics
- Ana Gabriel - Luna Lyrics
- Ne-Yo - Forever Now Lyrics
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Posse On Broadway Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - The Young & The Hopeless Lyrics
- Nick Lachey - This I Swear Lyrics