UNICORN - AT THE END OF THE BRIDGE LYRICS
Artist: Unicorn Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
you gave me shelter and you
held me warm. You gave me a
hand to hold. The strength and
the will to grow old. When we
were apart a day it felt like a year.
Oh, won't you understand that the
time of your life isn't coming again.
No use to runaway. There is no use
to stay and there is nothing to gain
anymore. At the end of the bridge.
The white sand is running through the
hourglass. I am abandoning you. betraying
the only one that always was true.
Now I've found another one, to guard me
and rock me to sleep. But it's your
water in the tears that I weep...
Oh, won't you understand...
I send you my love through the stars in
the sky. Because they shine over over me and
they shine over you. You are a part
of my heart and I miss you a lot. You
remind me of things that I thought I'd
forgot. Whatever I see I'm comparing
with you but I must leave now my friend
and explore something new. So I send
you my love through the wind and the rain
so that the sidewalks will know, that I will walk
there again someday, someday.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Unicorn At The End Of The Bridge Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Pharrell - Happy Lyrics
- Robin Thicke - For The Rest Of My Life Lyrics
- The Weeknd - John Carpenter Lyrics
- Alex Ubago - A Gritos De Esperanza Lyrics
- Andain - You Once Told Me Lyrics
- Kid Ink - Hell & Back Lyrics
- Ana Gabriel - Luna Lyrics
- Ne-Yo - Forever Now Lyrics
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Posse On Broadway Lyrics
- Good Charlotte - The Young & The Hopeless Lyrics
- Nick Lachey - This I Swear Lyrics