unknown Damn Damn Damn The Filipinos LyricsArtist: unknown
Popularity : 13 users have visited this page.
Damn, Damn, Damn the Filipinos
ln that land of dopy dreams, happy peaceful Philippines,
Where the bolo-man is hiking night and day;
Where Tagalos steal and lie, where Americanos die,
There you hear the soldiers sing this evening lay :
cho: Damn, damn, damn the Filipinos, cross-eyed kakiack ladrones,
Underneath our starry flag, civilize 'em with a Krag,
And return us to our own beloved homes.
Underneath the nipa thatch, where the skinny chickens scrath,
Only refuge after hiking all day long,
When I lay me down to sleep, slimy lizards o'er me creep,
Then you hear the soldiers sing this evening song:
Social customs there are few, all the ladies smoke and chew.
And the men do things the padres say are wrong.
But the padres cut no ice -- for they live on fish and rice--
Where you hear the soldiers sing this evening song:
@army @war @bitching
The hottest lyrics from unknown
- Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Miami Dolphins Fight Song Lyrics
- Keep Your Hands On The Plow Lyrics
- I'se The B'y That Builds The Boat Lyrics
- Nelly Bly Lyrics
- When Jesus Wept Round Lyrics
- Song Of The Temperance Union Lyrics
- Funny Happy Birthday Song Lyrics
- Fling It Here Fling It There Lyrics
- Two Brothers Civil War Lyrics