unknown Its A Long Long Way To Tipperary LyricsArtist: unknown
Popularity : 361 users have visited this page.
IT'S A LONG, LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY
Up to mighty London came an Irishman one day,
As the streets are paved with gold, sure ev'ryone was gay;
Singing songs of Piccadilly, Strand and Leicester Square,
Till Paddy got excited, then he shouted to them there:
"lt's a long way to Tipperary,
It's a long way to go;
It's a long way to Tipperary,
To the sweetest girl I know!
Farewell, Leicester Square!
It's a long, long way to Tipperary,
But my heart's right there! "
Paddy wrote a letter to his Irish Molly O,
Saying, "Should you not receive it,
Write and let me know!
If I make mistakes in spelling, Molly dear," said he
" Remember it's the pen that's bad,
Don't lay the blame on me."
Molly wrote a neat reply to Irish Paddy 0.
Saying. "Mike Mahoney wants to marry me, and so
Leave the Strand and Piccadilly, or you'll be to blame
For love has fairly drove me silly, hoping you're the same!"
The hottest lyrics from unknown
- Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Miami Dolphins Fight Song Lyrics
- Keep Your Hands On The Plow Lyrics
- I'se The B'y That Builds The Boat Lyrics
- Nelly Bly Lyrics
- When Jesus Wept Round Lyrics
- Song Of The Temperance Union Lyrics
- Funny Happy Birthday Song Lyrics
- Fling It Here Fling It There Lyrics
- Two Brothers Civil War Lyrics