unknown Johnny Come Down To Hilo LyricsArtist: unknown
Popularity : 11 users have visited this page.
Johnny Come Down to Hilo
I neber see de like since I been born
When a big buck nigger wid his sea boots on,
Says: "Johnny come down to Hilo,
Poor old man! Oh, wake her, oh, shake her!
Oh wake dat gal wid de blue dress on!
When Johnny comes down to Hilo,
Poor old man!
l lub a little gal across de sea,
She's a 'Badian beauty, and she says to me:
Oh, was you ebber down in Mobile Bay,
Where dey screws cotton on a summer day?
Dld you ebber see de old plantation boss,
And de long-tail filly and de big black hoss?"
From American Ballads and Folk Songs, Lomax
Recorded by Forebitter, also Oscar Brand
The hottest lyrics from unknown
- Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Miami Dolphins Fight Song Lyrics
- Keep Your Hands On The Plow Lyrics
- I'se The B'y That Builds The Boat Lyrics
- Nelly Bly Lyrics
- When Jesus Wept Round Lyrics
- Song Of The Temperance Union Lyrics
- Funny Happy Birthday Song Lyrics
- Fling It Here Fling It There Lyrics
- Two Brothers Civil War Lyrics