unknown Nelly Bly LyricsArtist: unknown
Last update: May 11, 2015
Popularity : 2294 users have visited this page.
Nelly Bly! Nelly Bly! Bring the broom along,
We'll sweep the kitchen clean, my dear,
And have a little song.
Poke the wood, my lady love
And make the fire burn,
And while I take the banjo down,
Just give the mush a turn.
cho: Hi, Nelly! Ho Nelly !
Listen, love, to me,
I'll sing for you and play for you
A dulcet melody.
Nelly Bly has a voice like a turtle dove,
I hear it in the meadow and I hear it in the grove.
Nelly Bly has a heart warnn as a cup of tea,
And bigger than the sweet potatoes down in Tennessee.
Nelly Bly shuts her eye when she goes to sleep.
When she wakens up again her eyeballs start to peep.
The way she walks, she lifts her foot,
And then she bumps it down;
And when it lights, there's music there
In that part of the town.
Nelly Bly! Nelly Bly! Never, never sigh;
Never bring the tear drop to the corner of your eye.
For the pie is nnade of pumpkins
And the mush is nnade of corn,
And there's corn and pumpkins plenty, love,
A-lyin' in the barn.
@America @minstrel @love
The hottest lyrics from unknown
- Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Miami Dolphins Fight Song Lyrics
- Keep Your Hands On The Plow Lyrics
- I'se The B'y That Builds The Boat Lyrics
- Nelly Bly Lyrics
- When Jesus Wept Round Lyrics
- Song Of The Temperance Union Lyrics
- Funny Happy Birthday Song Lyrics
- Fling It Here Fling It There Lyrics
- Two Brothers Civil War Lyrics