unknown Wait Till The Sun Shines Nellie LyricsArtist: unknown
Popularity : 22 users have visited this page.
WAIT TILL THE SUN SHINES NELLIE
(Andrew Stirling and Harry Von Tilzer)
On a Sunday morn sat a maid forlorn
With her sweetheart by her side,
Through the window pane, she looked at the rain,
"We must stay home, Joe," she cried.
"There's a picnic, too, at the old Point View,
It's a shame it rained today."
Then the boy drew near, kissed away each tear,
And she heard him softly say:
Cho: "Wait till the sun shines, Nellie,
When the clouds go drifting by,
We will be happy, Nellie, Don't you sigh.
Down Lover's Lane we'll wander,
Sweethearts you and I.
Wait till the sun shines, Nellie, Bye and bye."
"How I long," she sighed, "for a trolley ride
Just to show my brand new gown."
Then she gazed on high with a gladsome cry
For the sun came shining down.
And she looked so sweet on the big front seat
As the car sped on its way,
And she whispered low, "Say you're all right, Joe,
You just won my heart today."
The hottest lyrics from unknown
- Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics
- Miami Dolphins Fight Song Lyrics
- Keep Your Hands On The Plow Lyrics
- I'se The B'y That Builds The Boat Lyrics
- Nelly Bly Lyrics
- When Jesus Wept Round Lyrics
- Song Of The Temperance Union Lyrics
- Funny Happy Birthday Song Lyrics
- Fling It Here Fling It There Lyrics
- Two Brothers Civil War Lyrics